Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DEC 8 2010

Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)
Things that make me different are:
-I am overly excitable which leads to overly distractible, destructable and slightly absent minded.
-
I hardly ever wear black.
-I don't ever want anything from Tim Hortons.
-I cry more than the average 30 year old.
-I think everyone is my best friend.
-I hardly wear a wired bra.
-I only have one pair of heel boots.
-I do not eat gluten, dairy, red meat, chicken, processed foods or candy.
-I bring almond milk to Starbucks.
-I have had over 15 cell phones break down, misplaced or dropped in a toilet.
-I am usually happy and smiling.
-I wake up at 5:30 am for my yoga practice.
-I have a blogspot and I live in Woodbridge.
-I am 30 and not married and Italian.
-I have friends that are farmers who don't ever shave or wear makeup and I live in Woodbridge.
-I am often singing Disney princess songs from start to finish.
-I lived in a tent.
-I have a dinosaur spine.

Things that light people up:
-my clothes
-my hugs
-my food
-my love

No comments:

Post a Comment