Sunday, December 5, 2010

DEC 5 2010

Let Go.
This year I let go of my expectation to please everyone. I am always eager to please. I have been known to become mutable because of this. I worry a lot about how others perceive me or if I am doing the right thing according to what someone else might think. I have compromised my truths in moments of insecurity and in desiring one's approval. Like most other people, I want to be loved and so I grip or cling to reactions in order to rate my successes.
I have come to realize that this has only caused me more harm than good and in my efforts to please others I have caused them harm as well. If I come from a place of abundance and contentment I am blessed with unexpected gifts. If I stop thinking about what others think than I can live my truth and discover my purpose in order to live my true destiny.
All is coming if I let go of the idea of what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment