Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DEC 1 2010

Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word: COURAGE.
in the start of 2010 i had built high walls to protect me from the instability that the years prior were so very full of. i was influenced by others and their morals and values and tried them on for size. i made decisions with my brain and not my heart. i fought for things that i thought were right because i had attached myself to them. i experienced the great exhaustion brought on by clinging. i suffered a little, i hurt a lot, i looked inside and then i embraced change. i turned a corner, looking ahead with an open heart to new possibilities. i found my truth. i regenerated a connection to my soul. i was given a gift. i was tossed a challenge. i was able to respond with my heart and my truths. i took a risk. i stood my ground. i dreamed a dream.
i am using my energy to fulfill my destiny.

One word that I would like to capture the year to come: BLISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment