Sunday, December 12, 2010

DEC 11 2010

11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)

-Guilt : i will remind myself that if i am always trying to be the best i can be then i should not allow myself to feel guilt.
-Anger : i will keep a dedicated pranayama/meditation practice in order to be more patient, understanding and to avoid unnecessary confrontations.
-Worry: i will remember to look at things with a hopeful eye and practice to keep a positive perspective.
-Excuses: i will keep my goals in check and recognize when i am making excuses to steer away from my desired path.
-To lose anymore things: i will go slower, act mindfully and double check if i have left something behind.
-A Mess: i will clean up after myself right away.
-More emails: i will create another email address to separate my work emails from my personal.
-Phone Trouble: if my iphone unlock is not available by jan 1 i will save up to purchase the new iphone.
-More Work: i will accept invites to meet and network with a clear message that i am not looking for more work opportunities at this time.
-Another Bikini: no more victoria secret catalog shopping.
-Negative Energy: keep up my yoga practices daily, recognize negative energy and create a critical distance.
-oops that's 12!

This will change my life for obvious reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment